- For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the benefactor's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages benefactors access or visit, information volunteered by the benefactor, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify benefactors about updates to our Web site, used by us to contact benefactors for marketing purposes.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
- Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use benefactor information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
- Benefactors may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the number provided above, e-mailing us at the above address, writing us at the above address.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to transaction information (e.g., dates on which benefactors made donations, amounts and types of donations) that we maintain about them.
- Benefactors can access this information by e-mail us at the above address, write to us at the above address, writing to us at the above address.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, transaction information.
- Benefactors can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving benefactor data exchanged with our site, When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as credit card information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.