The Missionary Oblates invite you to become a Shrine Advocate for the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows. As a Shrine Advocate you will support our year-round schedule of spiritual events and programs.
Each year more than one million pilgrims deepen their relationship with God as they experience the Shrine and its many devotional sites. The Shrine provides healing and hope to many but we need your spiritual and financial support so that we can continue to provide the highest quality spiritual events and programs.
When you join us as a Shrine Advocate you’ll become a member of our Shrine family, a family devoted to the Catholic tradition. You will be remembered in prayer by the Shrine’s pilgrims, and by over 4,100 Missionary Oblate priests and brothers. Plus, you’ll receive these exclusive Shrine Advocate benefits:
- The Advocate News, published quarterly, which will give you an insider’s view of the Shrine’s events and programs.
- With your first donation you will receive a complimentary Our Lady of the Snows Chaplet, Meditations Booklet and a personalized Shrine Advocates Enrollment Certificate.
- When your donations reach a total of $50, we will light a nine-day Votive Candle for you and your personal intentions at the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows.
- When your donations reach a total of $100, you can have a personalized Memorial plaque placed at one of four devotional sites at the Shrine.
- When your donations reach a total of $250, you can have a personalized brick Memorial placed at the Shrine’s Lourdes Grotto.
- When your donations reach a total of $500, we will offer you a 26-inch concrete statue of Our Lady of the Snows perfect for your own sanctuary at home.
We ask that you prayerfully consider this special invitation to become a Shrine Advocate, and help us continue to shine Our Lady’s loving grace on those who seek her guidance. Please also send us your personal prayer intentions so we can remember your needs during our Masses and prayers at the Shrine.