OBLATE SERVICE CORPORATION
Oblate School of Theology 285 Oblate Drive San Antonio, TX 78216
Ph: (210)341-1366 Web Site:www.ost.edu
The Oblate Service Corporation is seeking applicants for ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMING-OBLATE RENEWAL CENTER position at the Oblate School of Theology (OST). The Oblate School of Theology is a graduate and professional school that provides education in Catholic theology for the church’s mission and ministry in the world. An avenue to bring together different cultures, OST educates for mission.
POSITION: Associate Director of Programming, Oblate Renewal Center
POSITION STATUS: Part-Time, Exempt
- The Associate Director of Programming-ORC, will develop, implement, promote and oversee programs to be offered under the sponsorship of the Oblate Renewal Center and contribute to the development of sabbatical, renewal and enrichment programs offered by Oblate School of Theology. 4
- Duties include, develop an array of short-term (1 – 7 day) renewal and enrichment program opportunities to be offered through the ORC.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with audiences and publics who may be interested in pastoral, ministerial and / or spiritual enrichment programs.
- Assist with the marketing and promotion of ORC-sponsored programs / events.
- Collaborate with the Coordinator of Spiritual Direction in offering regular retreats and days of reflection / recollection.
- Participate in and contribute to Mission and Outreach Committee meetings.
- Assist as needed with sabbatical and renewal programming currently offered at the ORC or the Pat Guidon Center.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Director of Hospitality Services and ORC and OST personnel in providing hospitality for ORC-sponsored programs and events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WORK HOURS: Flexible, 20-25 hrs. per week. Available on occasional weekends and evenings.
- B.A. or certificate in theology, religious studies, spirituality, pastoral ministries or a similar area preferred.
- Five to ten years of ministerial experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success in program development and coordination.
- Communication skills in Spanish a plus.
- Basic computer skills, including facility with Microsoft Office, required.
JOB CLOSING DATE: October 8, 2021.
Interviews starting October 11, 2021.
Position start date February 1, 2022
Qualified candidates should Visit www.ost.edu to apply under the CAREER OPPORTUNITIES section.
Employee referrals are welcomed.
Oblate Service Corporation and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employe
September 13, 2021