The National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows, a division of Oblate Service Corporation is seeking several applicants for seasonal positions in our Banquet Services area. Positions include Servers, Bartenders, Cooks and Dishwashers. Positions may include days, mornings, evenings, and weekends.
POSITION: Banquet Servers, Bartenders, Cooks and Dishwashers
POSITION STATUS: Seasonal with future possibility of part-time
Summary of Position
Banquet Service Staff will provide excellent guest service to create a memorable dining experience at the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows.
Education and/or Experience
High school graduate or equivalent. Prior experience in full-service banquet services preferred.
- Cooks will require 1-2 years’ experience
- Servers required to have Food Handler Certification
- Bartenders required to have Basset Certification
Skills and Aptitudes
- Must be organized and efficient
- Pleasant and neat appearance.
- Self-starter and able to communicate.
- Customer service orientated.
- Team Player.
- Must possess basis computer skills.
- Must be 18 years of age.
Must be able to lift 25 lbs. and able to move from area to area in both front and back of house.
Interested candidates should send resume to:
National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows
442 S. DeMazenod Drive
Belleville, IL 62223
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org