Oblate Service Corporation
Oblate Madonna Residence 5722 Blanco Rd. San Antonio, TX 78216
The Oblate Service Corporation is seeking applicants for a CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE position at the Oblate Madonna Residence. The Oblate Madonna Residence is inspired by the compassion and love of Jesus Christ ministering among the sick and needy, the staff focuses on one priority:
provide the very best for faith-filled, personal, professional and holistic care for every Oblate in our Community.
POSITION: Certified Nurse Aide
POSITION STATUS: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Under the direction of the Supervisor of Nursing and Licensed Nursing staff, the CNA will assist patients with daily activities, self-administration of medications, monitoring their vital signs and reporting their mental, physical, or emotional conditions. Will also perform light housekeeping and bed making.
WORK HOURS: Available shift: 3 pm-11 pm
- Valid Certified Nursing Assistant certification, required.
- Current CPR certification, required.
- Valid Driver’s License, required.
- Must be able to physically perform the duties of the position including lifting, bending, pulling, and assisting patients with transferring and position changes, required.
- Must be able to follow directions and accurately communicate with all.
- Must exhibit mature responsible behavior and understand the need for patient confidentiality.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
JOB CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Qualified candidates should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee referrals are welcomed.
Oblate Service Corporation and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer
May 18, 2021