Oblate Missionary Society Inc.
Missionary Association of Mary Immaculate
323 Oblate Drive San Antonio, TX 78216
(210)736-1685 Fax (210)736-1314
Web Site: www.oblatemissions.org
The Oblate Missionary Society, Inc.-Oblate Missions, a division of Oblate Service Corporation, is seeking applicants for GROTTO STORE CLERKS-TEMPS at the Oblate Grotto Store. The Oblate Missionary Society, Inc. is a nonprofit mission development and fundraising office, located in Belleville, Illinois and San
POSITION: Grotto Store Clerks (2)
POSITION STATUS: Temporary-Non-exempt
- Provides support to the Grotto Gift Store.
- Supports the Grotto Gift Store Manager with cashiering, customer service, receiving and stocking merchandise, counting, and pricing merchandise, etc.
- Balances the cash register after the work shift.
- Assists with the automated inventory system to data entry approved merchandise purchases, received and verified merchandise, costs, costs mark-ups, selling price, quantity, product category, etc.
- Assists with a periodic physical count of the merchandise inventory.
- Supports the Grotto Gift Store Manager by responding to inquiries from Grotto visitors and the public regarding activities and ministry efforts of Oblate Missions and the Grotto (pastoral outreach programs, Mass schedules, and other religious activities).
- Assists with opening and closing the Grotto Gift Store and Chapel as needed.
- Works 20-25 hours per week, scheduled Sunday through the following Saturday.
- Performs other duties as required.
WORK HOURS: Avg. 20-25 hours per week (Work hours schedule, M-F 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Sat.-Sun. 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Six months Retail /Cashiering and customer service experience, required.
- Bilingual language skills (English, Spanish) required.
- Basic computer, math, and cash register skills, required.
- Customer service skills, required.
- Knowledge of Roman Catholic faith, required.
- Proficient basic computer skills, preferred.
JOB CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Qualified candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee referrals are welcomed. Oblate Service Corporation and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer