U.S. PROVINCE OF THE MISSIONARY OBLATES OF MARY IMMACULATE, INC.
OBLATE SERVICE CORPORATION
The US Province of the Missionary Oblates is seeking an Office Manager for its Illinois business Office.
Position Title: USP Support Office Manager
Position Status: On-Site Exempt/Full-Time in Belleville, IL
- Provides managerial and administrative services to Oblates and laity in the States that the U.S. Province Support Office oversees.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all matters relating to Oblate personnel.
- Maintains Oblate personnel files, and, when necessary, processes confidential personnel documents.
- Works closely with Dioceses that are covered by the Support Office to ensure Oblates receive faculties and meet the diocesan requirements to maintain faculties.
- Establishes work procedures and standards to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the USP Support Office. Serves as a liaison to the USP office with the ministries/Oblates assigned under the Support Office location/jurisdiction.
- Formulates and manages the office budget.
- Maintains the Oblate vehicle fleet and database; oversees the disbursement of vehicles; coordinates drivers testing for Oblate personnel.
- Coordinates special events.
- Facilitates workshops, meetings and conferences; coordinates logistics, schedules participants; ensures appropriate technology is available.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements, as well as planning, arranging, and coordinating meeting schedules.
- Coordinates with local Superior for funerals.
- Manages Jubilee celebrations.
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Maintains notary designation for the state in which the USP Support Office is located.
- Fields all incoming calls.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- An understanding of the Catholic faith (and ultimately Oblate ministry) is required.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and excellent organizational skills with the ability to work and travel independently.
- Candidate must be highly motivated and enthusiastic and have strong interpersonal/relationship-building skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs is required.
Education and/or Experience: College degree with 5 years of previous office manager experience
Interested candidates should send resume to: Diane Donjon at email@example.com