Meetings, Banquets, Wedding Receptions and Special Events
We are overjoyed to announce the re-opening of the Shrine Banquet Center, located on 200 beautifully landscaped acres at the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville, IL. Whether it is a corporate meeting or your dream wedding reception, we can comfortably accommodate groups from 5 to 500, while providing quality service and the same delicious Shrine food you have come to expect!
Located in Belleville Illinois, we have been serving guests and accommodating events for over 50 years and would love to assist you with your next function. Our Shrine Guesthouse also offers accommodations for your out of town guests with affordable rates and comfortable amenities.
Because Covid19 has opened up new challenges to all of us, we are offering bulk food pickup (for 10 people or more) and our famous soups, either ordered in bulk (minimum of 2 quarts) or check in weekly for our soup of the week – you can order and pick up Monday through Friday!
For more information or if you would like to speak with our expert banquet manager, please contact Amanda Shore at 618-394-6463 or email@example.com.
Covid19 restrictions have changed and we at the Shrine Banquet Center are ready to book your meetings, weddings, or special events for 50 people or less!! Please give us a call at 618-394-6463 or email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- In order to keep moving forward from Tier 4, The Shrine and Shrine Banquet Center will abide by social distancing guidelines: Wash our Hands
- Keep our Distance
- Wear our Mask
MEETINGS AND SOCIAL EVENTS INFORMATION
- Limit to the lesser of 50 people or 50% of room capacity
- Multiple groups may meet in the same facility if they are socially distanced and in separate rooms
- Groups should be static for duration of meeting or event. If event includes multiple sessions, participants should remain in one room, and speakers/ presenters should rotate between rooms or be digitally displayed (e.g. projected, livestreamed) in multiple rooms
- Dance floors should remain closed
- Food service should follow Restaurant and Bar guidelines:
Seated areas should be arranged so that tables allow for 6 feet between parties
Buffets and self-service food stations should adhere to additional minimum guidelines